CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
I. Preparatory Stage
- Accurately explain our capability to perform the search.
- Know the schedule of both candidates and your employees involved in interviewing.
- Help define the job parameters if needed.
- Offer salary ranges based on our detailed knowledge of the marketplace.
- Offer a strategic, consultative relationship: Beyond locating high quality talent our firm will provide feedback on your hiring process that can direct your search for top talent, and can also be used to run your business more effectively.
II. Searching & Presentation Stage
- Find candidates fast - in any market good people are always hard to find.
- Have access to people that no one else does.
- Gain the trust of the candidate.
- Provide choice through a short list of qualified candidates.
- Locate a good match by presenting only candidates who fit both the position and culture of your organization. The more expensive search firms should provide an accurate match.
- Know the candidate’s full work history and compensation.
- Know the family situation of each candidate.
- Understand why the candidate would move, and what they’ve done to this point to facilitate their career search.
III. Interviewing Stage
- Help the candidate to understand what they’re getting into.
- Remain in the head of the candidate throughout the process by staying up to date on their concerns, motivations and other interviews elsewhere.
- Advocate strongly for a candidate we feel is the right fit.
- Always tell the truth including pulling a candidate out of the interview process if we think they will not accept the job.
- Help negotiate with the final candidate, representing both parties with integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
- BE PAID TO DELIVER CANDIDACY, NOT REFERRALS: People’s desires and ambitions are classified. We are paid to secure access to talent; not simply identify or refer a name.
- Give you parameters on how to coach, manage and mentor the person hired because we have a deep understanding of the people we place.
- Provide a clear explanation of our replacement policy.
- Supply regular, detailed status reports on progress.
- Coach you all the way through the hiring process.
- Keep your business information confidential except for the purpose of attracting a potential candidate’s interest.
- Admit when we are wrong.
- Entertain – we’re fun to work with!
© 2010 TaxScout, Inc. Copyright Registration #: TXu 1-663-824